Monday 30 May 2011

Never Ever Ever Give Up

I was holding the door handle , wanted to push it since Sihan , Angela and MengXi were behind and still chewed the rag about the projects . 


All this happened pretty abrupt :
Kalvin : *eagle-eye-ing me and pressing the door, so I couldn't push it* Hey , are you okay or not ?
Me : *ogled back at him* yes . *ferocious tone*
I tried to push the door again . I wasn't in the mood of performing some jokes with my lecturer since he was too good for me to be mad at him .
Kalvin : *press the door again, preventing me to step out of the studio* Hey , are you sure you are alright ?
Me :*annoyed*YES , I'm sure that I'm alright . 
Kalvin : Oooo .. okay .. *awkward,losing his mind*
I pushed  the door for the second time , but ... stopped and gazed at him ,asking '' Why ? ''
Kalvin : *looked so hesitate but he managed to tell me the reason**gave me some puppy look* Mmmm ... No , it just seems that you hate me very much . 
Me : *burst into laughing and drew a smile* No , I'm not . Haha , I won't hate nice people like you .
He looked pretty peppy and smiled *exhibited his teeth*
Kalvin : *touchinghischest* Auuu .. I'm touched ..Really arr ?
Me : *Animated* Yes , I won't hate nice people like you and James . So , no worries .*smile*
Kalvin : Haha .. Okay then , see you on Monday then . Bye bye .*beaming*


Happened on Thursday ,26th of May 2011 ( around 12pm )


I think my mum was right , designers are sensitive . 


So , I might need to start practicing on how to control my emotions and moods . I wasn't in the mood since my projects didn't complete , not because of you , nice guy :) 


xoxo 
BlessingsCounter
NathaliaHayr

No comments:

Post a Comment