Saturday 28 May 2011

The Moment You Start Counting Your Blessings,Trust Me,Good Things are Coming Along

29th of May 2011 
By the way , today's Sunday .


Bonjour faggots !


In this blog , people will seldom see me criticizing how my life fucks me up , complaining how life's so unfair and grumbling about how things don't happen the way I want to . I'm here trying to accept things . 


I'm trying to grow up . I mean , I've been exerted myself to become a slightly full-fledged young lady since I stepped into SP . Don't take this as a joke alright . Every module , every lecturer , teaches me at least something . This isn't Secondary School life , I could approach the lecturers and ask them everything  . I hunt them for answer about life , why they could have such a perspective of seeing life . Because they are different . No , they aren't Mr.Samy  , they aren't Ms.Nora , not Ms.Toh , not Mr.Wun , not Ms.Neo ,or CIkgu Hayati . 


I'm here talking about James , Ivan , Farris , Kalvin , Iane , Edmund , Sawanee - lecturers in SP-
OHMYGOD , they are totally deinties for me . They are great :) I love questioning them so much about why life happens this way and not that way . I love their reasons , I adore theie habitude of accepting life . 


I promise myself to start counting my blessings everyday . Of course , I will swear but I limit myself .


I'm thinking of going to Orchard to purchase the Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt but ... it costs S$360 -_- So...  I'm still taking this into consideration while writing this shits since I just bought another Lacoste shirt for S$120 . And , currently hankering for Evishu and Bread and Butter Jeans . 


I need to start saving -_- eventhough dad and mum don't limit my expense . Guess , I'm growing up , I start to think how my dad working so hard just for greens , while I'm here casting away all the dollars . I could spend like $1200  per month just for my secondary needs ( parfume collection and cool stuffs ) but not now ... I take every single step into consideration . 


Blessings :
- I'm picky about food . I love good food and totally willing to splurge myself . The stupid maid prepared porridge for lunch today , and I didnt have it , I hate porridge , it looks so yucky and goo-goo ( stupid ) . So , I went to out to buy my own meal and grabbed Coke Zero for the beverage . 
Thanks God , you still giving me food to eat everyday :):) and I promise I'll try not to be picky about food anymore :)
- On the way getting my lunch , I saw a group of blue collar sitting on the side of the road , having their lunch . It's euuuu .... -_- ohmygod .
and , I need to thank God that I've a proper dining table to enjoy every bite of my meal .


I hope I could be an inspiration for everyone :) 


''I once complained I had no shoes until I saw a man with no legs."


xoxo
Blessings Counter
Nathalia Hayr 

No comments:

Post a Comment