Monday 30 May 2011

Life isn't Fair but It is Still Good



30th of May , 2011


Monday isn't that blues , but isn't that indigo too
Lasalle rejected me . I had known that this would happen but I just gave it a try . 
Those who fail are the ones who never even give a try .


Maybe my friend was right . I'm a way too comfortable with my life now that I refuse to take a step out from my comfort zone . Duh !
I won't completely bare out that I'm a true spoilt brat here , I'm not .
It's not a vice for being a ''princess'' in your family . It's not fault , not my wrongdoing if I become what I am now . Don't just put the blame on me , I couldn't do much for something that I didnt even have the right to choose . My parents facilitate me with all of these , me to blame ?  Or them as adults ? I couldn't choose something that God has already set for me . I just took it as it is , I just need to try not to pamper myself TOO MUCH .


I get things I wish to have , I hanker for , I ache for , I carve too easy , just in a snap of finger . I don't go through harsh time getting stuff I want to have . So , once I don't what I want , my mental breaks down . I don't know what to do , but sobbing , cursing my life . For these 18 years , I get back my consciousness , I know myself a step further , I was slapped by the fact that I fear of rejection when the Admin Lady said " So sorry , but I can't help you .'' I burst into anger and tantrum . I started to throw tantrum at my mum .


This time round , I learnt  , I knew that in life , you might not get what you want , things won't always happen the way you want them too . And , I believe there are some things that are just beyond my control eventhough I've given my best . I know I sound like a grand nanny but trust me , I didn't copy this from everywhere . It's just true , and if you it's not ... Maybe , you are another Kate Middleton . Good and happy for you .


Move on to the blessings :
-Thanks God , You gives me a chance to understand what is rejection and hopefully I will be able to accept the things they are , not hardly pushing myself to change them into my way
-Thanks God , You gives me accompanies ( Sihan , Angela , MengXi ) at school so I will always have someone to share with .
-Thanks God , I have food to eat today and clothes to clad today . Thanks for everything .


"You are so much stronger than you think."


p.s : I need to stop munching too much cheese I promise eventhough I love it so much . 


xoxo
BlessingsCounter
NathaliaHayr

No comments:

Post a Comment